Dr Diana R Holdright
MD, FRCP, FESC, FACC, MBBS, DA, BSc
- The Heart
- Heart Screening
- Common Problems
- Cardiac Conditions
- Blood & Urine Tests
- ECG & Holter Monitoring
- Exercise Tolerance Test
- Ambulatory BP Monitoring
- Chest X-Ray
- Coronary Calcium Score
- Carotid Ultrasound
- CT Angiogram
- Myocardial Perfusion Scanning
- Coronary Angiogram
- Perfusion Cardiac MRI
- Reveal Device
- Pacemaker / ICD check
- EP Study
- Autonomic Tilt Testing
- Drug Therapy
13-18 Devonshire Street,
Tel: +44 (0)20 7631 4346
Dr Holdright - Publications, Teaching and Research
Dr. Holdright has published extensively; she has over 100 peer-reviewed articles, invited articles and abstracts in print. She has also contributed chapters and had books published, both individually and in collaboration with others. Key titles include:
- Ludman A, Yellon D, Hasleton J, Ariti C, Babu GG, Boston-Griffiths E, Venugopal V, Walker M, Holdright DR, Swanton H, Crake T, Brull D, Moon J, Puranik R, Mutharangu V, Taylor A, Hausenloy J
Effect of erythropoietin as an adjunct to primary percutaneous coronary intervention: a randomised controlled clinical trial
Heart 2011;97:1560-1565 doi:10.1136/hrt.2011.223867
- Rugg-Gunn FJ and Holdright DR.
Epilepsy and the heart.
BJC 2010 17 223-9
- Gray MA, Taggart P, Sutton PM, Groves D, Holdright DR, Bradbury D, Brull D, Critchley HD.
A cortical potential reflecting cardiac function.
PNAS published April 9 2007.10.1073/pnas.0609509104
- Critchley HD, Taggart P, Sutton PM, Holdright DR, Batchvarov V, Hnatkova K, Malik M, Dolan RJ.
Mental stress and sudden cardiac death: asymmetric midbrain activity as a linking mechanism.
- Rugg-Gunn FJ, Simister RJ, Squirrell M, Holdright DR, Duncan JS.
Cardiac arrhythmias in focal epilepsy: a prospective long-term study.
- Beck ER, Souhami RL, Hanna MG, Holdright DR.
Tutorials in Differential Diagnosis
Churchill Livingstone (revised 2003)
- Brull D & Holdright DR.
Cerebrovascular disease and the cardiac patient.
In: Specialist Training in Cardiology, edited by Henry J Purcell & Paul R Kalra Elsevier Mosby, 2005
Dr. Holdright was previously the Educational Supervisor in Cardiology to UCLH. She lectured, examined and worked with a wide range of clinicians across all specialties, both at undergraduate and postgraduate level. Recent research interests include the assessment of risk of sudden death in epilepsy, and methods to limit ischaemia-reperfusion injury at the time of angioplasty for acute myocardial infarction.